DonnyFL TATSU #s28 1.6 x 4.25 inches 1/2-20 threaded for .177 and .22 calibers
Tatsu or "Dragon" will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
- For .177 & .22 calibers with 1/2-20 thread.
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping.
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist.
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability.
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed to perform maintenance.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt.
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz.
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.