Benjamin Akela .22 bullpup with wood stock
The Benjamin Akela PCP Air Rifle is a bullpup hunting rifle with attractive Turkish walnut stock and refined craftsmanship that includes Benjamin's typical reliability. Shorter and lighter than similar models in the Benjamin lineup, the airgun still has up to 32 FPE of power and up to 1000 FPS of velocity, making it ideal for small game hunting or pest control.
The Akela offers needed adjustability and flexibility, with an adjustable cheek rest, external power adjuster, and integrated manometer. Combined with the shrouded barrel, this airgun allows shooters to get relatively quiet dependable shots.
The checkered grip and thumbhole stock combine with the rubber recoil pad to create a comfortable gun that allows accurate shots, and the unique sliding feature of the cheek rest offers a compact method of getting proper eye relief and cheek weld. When filled to 3000 PSI, the 280cc air cylinder gives up to 60 shots, and the included 2 12-round magazines mean less stopping to reload.
This rifle features a long Picatinny optics rail for mounting scopes, and includes a vertical and horizontal shoe adjustment for the 2-stage trigger. With a convenient sidelever and a quick-disconnect Foster fitting, it's also simple to fill and shoot.
For a maneuverable and powerful bullpup air rifle to hunt small game that's both beautiful and precise.
- Precharged pneumatic (high pressure compressed air) 3000 PSI/206 BAR fill pressure, 280cc air cylinder
- Max. velocity: 1000 FPS, Max. power: 32 FPE, Up to 60 shots per fill
- 12-round rotary magazine
- Length: 32.9 in.
- Weight: 7.71 lbs.
- Turkish walnut thumbhole stock with checkered pistol grip
- Externally adjustable power, Integral manometer, 2-stage trigger with adjustable shoe
- Male Quick Disconnect Fill Fitting
- Long Picatinny optics rail
- Shrouded barrel
- Rubber buttpad
- Adjustable cheek piece
- Sidelever action
- 5-year limited Manufacturer's warranty