Kral Puncher NP-03 PCP Carbine, Synthetic Stock (Manufactured in .177 .22 .25 caliber)
- Precharged pneumatic
- Snag-free nickel sidelever
- 14 rds
- 32 shots per fill
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail for optics mounting
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 180cc air tank
- Kral-built choked, rifled barrel
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with adjustable cheek piece
- 5 position adjustable buttstock
- Length Adjustable from 31.25" to 34.25"
- 2 Magazines
- Rubber buttpad
- Manual safety
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8" BSPP fill probe
Lightweight, easy to operate, and highly adjustable, The Kral NP-03 PCP Carbine is value-packed at a relatively entry-level price point. The rugged synthetic stock features an ergonomic grip, length adjustable buttstock, a height-adjustable cheek piece and a forend Picatinny rail for accessories. Coming in at under 6 lbs, the NP-03 is sure to be a favorite of backpackers, preppers and small game hunters everywhere!
This compact Kral has plenty of desirable features beyond the stock. It comes with two spring-loaded magazines that allow for quick follow up shots via the smooth side lever action. The carbine also has a precision rifled and choked Kral barrel that is fully shrouded. On top of that, an onboard power adjuster makes fine-tuning your velocity quick and easy.
The two-stage adjustable trigger allows you to really dial in the gun to your liking as well. You'll have no trouble scoping this either, as the NP-03 features a combo rail that allows for both 11mm dovetail rings or weaver rings to be used. Air up the 180cc cylinder with the included fill probe to 2900 PSI (200 BAR) and you'll enjoy 2-3 magazines worth of shots before needing a refill. Plenty for the blind, the woods or the backyard.