2 x 6.25 inch RONIN
.357 Big Bore (M18x1)
Ronin is big and bold, and that's how we love him. Maybe a little overkill for the .177 and .22 but it looks so awesome!
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weighs around 10.4 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.